MAKE YOUR OWN FAIRYTALES
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Ernest Bloomfields
ALL I NEED IS THE LOVE YOU BREATHE ✣
Ernest Bloomfields

Messages postés : 78
Credits : avatar © lemonpunch

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ études/métier: Pâtissier.
Age du personnage: 23 ans.
☆ relationship:
I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you Empty
MessageSujet: I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you   I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you Icon_minitimeSam 23 Fév - 4:52

Ernest knew they shouldn't have accepted Brandon's invitation to Stars Hollow's gay club. It was never his kind of scenery, and he just felt very uncomfortable in the middle of all those sweaty bodies rubbing against him in a disgraceful manner, trying to entice him in further activities. Of course, when Hayden had left him, he had tried very hard to go ahead and fuck somebody else, to numb the pain. But he had never been able to do more than kissing, and at most, a very light groping in the bathroom that had ended with a broken nose for the other guy when he had tried to put his hand on Ernest's cock. After that, he'd just avoided The Central like it was hell itself. And now, here he was, being completely ignored by his beloved fiancé who was so engrossed in his ex's stories that he'd completely forgot his existence. Of course, he'd had his fair share of drinks, taking shots after shots, but it didn't stop the jealousy seeing Hayden so relaxed had given him. Ernest had tried discussing with them, but Brandon always deviated the conversation so he wouldn't be able to participate, succeeding in making him abandon, and just pout, exchanging a few words with the bartender. Sam was already at the middle of the dancefloor, dancing so outrageously with another guy that it looked like they were jerking each other off. Ernest wouldn't have minded dancing with Hayden, but another look in his direction confirmed his fears. Hayden was leaning against Brandon, laughing his head off and not giving a fuck whether he was here or not. He sighed, and started losing himself in the obnoxious lights that seemed to hypnotize him. He jumped a bit on his chair when a man touched his shoulder to get his attention.
Ernest's mind was crippled by alcohol and all he could think off, watching the stranger's attractive lips moving and not being able to decipher what he was saying, was how much he'd like to kiss this guy right now. He didn't look anything like Hayden. If anything, he was taller, with a darker skin, sandy blond hair, bright blue eyes and that fucking red mouth that wouldn't stop moving. Finally, Ernest got out of his trance and heard « Do you not speak english ? ». He smiled and came a bit closer to whisper in his ear « Nah, sorry man, I was just lost in my thoughts. What were you saying ? ». The blond grinned playfully « I was asking if you were here alone. You seemed a bit lonely, and I wondered what an handsome chap like you was doing without someone to dance with. ». I'm soooo drunk supplied Ernest's brain helpfully as he answered sadly « I didn't come here alone ». The guy took him by the waist and said « Well, I'm Alexander. And whoever came with you is an idiot for ditching you. Half of the club tonight has been drooling on you, trying to find the courage to ask you for a dance. ». Ernest gave a miserable look toward Hayden, but the boy still hadn't noticed his absence. He finally gave his full attention back to Alexander « Well, I would love to dance with you. ». The blond smiled kindly and laughed that husky seductive laugh that couldn't help but arouse Ernest. He took his hand and led him on the dance floor, keeping him close and starting to grind against him shamelessly as the first notes of « American Boys » started to resonate in the room.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://filthyabsinthe.tumblr.com/
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

Messages postés : 20
Credits : avatar © wanderlust

MessageSujet: Re: I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you   I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you Icon_minitimeSam 23 Fév - 16:32

Hayden laughed loudly as Brandon told him what had happened at one particular fashion show. He was so engrossed in Brandon's tales about New York, that he didn't sense whatever was going on around him, and neither did he see another man lead Ernest to the dance floor, where they were currently grinding up against each other. He missed New York so terribly much, that he was practically starving for any gossip from the big city. He kept dreaming himself back as Brandon told tales, and everything that had happened in their social group the moment Hayden had left. It was absolutely scandalous. It seemed like everyone was cheating on each other, and suddenly Hayden remembered all the bad things too. The things that had made him loath his life in New York at times. He remembered how Brandon always had enjoyed sharing him with other guy's, and Hayden had always said no in the beginning, absolutely refused, but Brandon had his own special ways to make Hayden obey. It made him sick. It made him sick to thing about it, and right now, he was sitting right in front of that man. It was almost like he could feel two bodies grind against him, use him as they pleased. He looked at Brandon again, almost reverently. He couldn't keep dwelling on the negative things that had happened. Brandon had apologized. Brandon was a changed man now, he wasn't like that anymore. People changed, and so had Brandon, Hayden was sure of that. He finally managed to brush away all the negative thoughts, and instead smiled and nodded as Brandon began telling his next story. He had indeed changed for the better. At one particular funny thing, Hayden turned his head, about to place a hand on Ernest's arm, only to find out he wasn't there beside him. He frowned in confusion, since he hadn't even realized that Ernest had left. Maybe he had left for the bathroom, Hayden wondered, but after 15 minutes of Ernest not showing up, Hayden got worried. ''Excuse me.'' He mumbled to Brandon. ''I'll be right back, I just need to find Ernest.'' Brandon sighed, but nodded, sipping his glass of wine. Hayden got up from the chair and moved around, trying to find Ernest. Maybe he had left to the dance floor to Dance with Sam, so that was the next stop. All breath left him at the sight he was met with. Ernest was moving like a sex god on that dance floor, but what made Hayden's stomach drop, was that he wasn't alone. He was dancing with a blonde haired guy, grinding against him, and Hayden knew that look Ernest was wearing. He was... Turned on. His fists clenched and unclenched, as all blood ran cold. He couldn't believe his own eyes. Ernest had left to practically fuck another guy on the dance floor. The music was thrumming, the beats shaking the dance floor, and Ernest was moving swiftly with that guy, lost in the beat and the warm body in front of him. Hayden felt utterly sick again. He didn't know whether to walk up, push the other guy away, or slap Ernest. Both seemed appealing, and Ernest made no move to push the guy away, grinding shamelessly against the guy's arse.
Ernest Bloomfields
Ernest Bloomfields

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ relationship:
MessageSujet: Re: I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you   I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you Icon_minitimeDim 24 Fév - 0:30

« Fuck, you're hot » growled Alexander, but his voice sounded tinny, like it was miles away or on a bad connection. Ernest didn't even care to answer, just enjoying the warm proximity of another man's body, his eyes closed, his hips moving to the beat, rubbing against the man's arse, feeling his cock twitch with interest. Finally, the music ended and another track began. As Alexander tried to pull him closer, another guy came from behind and asked roughly in his ear, his breath tickling Ernest's neck « Hey, wanna dance ? ». Ignoring Alexander's disappointed glance, he turned toward the other man and started dancing with him with a bright smile. His interlocutor looked like a fucking model coming straight from an OUT Magazine. He was approximatively 6'4, which made him a giant in comparison of Ernest's smaller frame. The baker couldn't help but bask in all the attention. Generally, wherever they went, Hayden was the one that attracted the eye, with his beautiful but somewhat feminine figure, his high-pitched voice, his graceful manners and his laugh. Ernest was more scruffy, rugged. He had thick shoulders, and he was very short and appeared more awkward in public. But now, he seemed to be in the mindset of half of the male population of the bar. Deciding to be a little more adventurous, he lifted his arms to put them behind his partner's nape to facilitate his hip movements, pulling him a lot closer than he intended to. The giant ("Paul" was his name) took this as a sign to lean and kiss him forcefully. Shocked, Ernest stopped dancing and pushed him away, before shouting so he would be heard on top of the music « I have someone. ». Paul shrugged, but resumed his dancing « Where is he, then ? » he wondered gruffly. Ernest looked around, before spotting Hayden who was looking at him with murderous eyes. He smiled and thumbed up to show he was enjoying himself, before turning back to Paul. The song ended again, and before he knew it he was back in Alexander's arms, who (so it seemed) had waited for his turn on the dancefloor. « Don't think about escaping me » he flirted « I won't let someone as sexy as you get away from me. ». Ernest blushed, flattered, but didn't think too much of that. Honestly, he wasn't interested, as handsome as the man was. However, he flirted back with a charming smile « Well, you'd better keep me close to you then. ».
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

MessageSujet: Re: I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you   I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you Icon_minitimeDim 24 Fév - 2:19

''Such a nice little petite thing we have here.'' Someone whispered in Hayden's ear, the man closing his arms around his waist, drawing him in close. ''Leave me alone!'' Hayden snapped, yanking himself out of the man's grip, not even bothering to see what he looked like. He was too busy watching Ernest grind himself up against other men. He had frustrated tears in his eyes, but felt too paralyzed to even move. He just stared at Ernest. He made a small sound at the back of his throat at what he witnessed next. Ernest kissing someone. Kissing. This was it! He would go up to Ernest right now and speak his mind. Determined, he pushed guys away, making his way up to Ernest, only to stop a couple of feet away from him as he overheard the conversation between him and that blonde haired guy he had been dancing with earlier. He heard the blonde guy tell Ernest, that he wouldn't let someone as sexy get away. To Hayden's horror, Ernest flirted right back. ''Well, you better keep me close then.'' No. No! Why was Ernest doing that! Why was he flirting with other guys when he was fucking engaged to someone else! Why had he left Hayden to go on the dance floor and grind up against other guys. What had Hayden done to deserve this? He just couldn't understand. He just watched them silently, until he began shaking, tears streaming down his face. He had never seen Ernest behave like this. Was this what would happen when Hayden wasn't looking? He couldn't watch this anymore. Would Ernest take these guys home, and ask to have sex, all four of them? Was he like Brandon? What had he missed? Why was this happening again. He couldn't stand this. He realized practically everyone on the dance floor was ogling Ernest unashamedly, waiting for the opportunity to get a good grind in with him. No. He would not stand here and watch. Ernest had some explaining to do, and Hayden wasn't so sure about how accepting he would be. He made his way up to the bar, ordering a drink. The bartender looked at him with pity in his eyes, seeing the red eyes and tear-streaked chins. ''It's on the house.'' He said quietly, pushing the drink towards Hayden. ''Bad night?'' Hayden looked at him blankly. ''My fiancé is on the dance floor, grinding and kissing other guys. You tell me.'' The bartender actually chuckled at this. ''Look. You're gorgeous. There's currently five guys staring at your arse.'' He winked at Hayden, and continued. ''Besides... Everyone knows us gays aren't exactly the most loyal partners, are we? We are quite promiscuous. It's our life style. Why limit yourself to one guy, when there's so many gorgeous, sexy guys out there. You won't find many who wants that happily ever after, settling down in a marriage. Maybe your fiancé is realizing this.'' Wow, this guy was such an arsehole right now. He did nothing to calm Hayden down, so of course he snapped. ''Listen. Being gay is not a fucking life style, you... You idiot!'' He threw his hands up in the air, looking silly, and it was clear that the bartender was greatly amused. ''We are not all promiscuous! I'm getting married! And we've been in love since we were teenagers!' The bartender nodded sympathetically, pushing another drink towards him. ''On the house again.'' Hayden glared at him again, but downed the drink nonetheless.
Ernest Bloomfields
Ernest Bloomfields

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ relationship:
MessageSujet: Re: I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you   I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you Icon_minitimeDim 24 Fév - 3:06

Ernest just wanted to forget how fucking insecure the entrevue between Hayden and Brandon earlier had made him. He didn't want to think about them talking like they were the best friends in the world, falling slowly back in their former camaraderie like they'd never put an end to it. Brandon had been right, earlier. He'd came to the bakery in the morning, had belittled every thing in the shop, told him how unattractive he was, how miserable Hayden found himself in Stars Hollow, and how much happier he would be if he had stayed in New York, where he truly belonged. Told him he was selfish for keeping Hayden from his true dreams. Bragged about being able to seduce Hayden and bring him back to New York with him. Said he could already see what effect he had on him, that he'd offered Hayden to come back and that he was considering it. When Ernest, tired of listening to all that bullshit, had considered punching him in the face, the asshole just smirked, gestured him goodbye, flashing his one million dollars smile and his rollex as he left. So yeah, dancing and flirting playfully was easier than having to face what was already in front of his eyes. Drinking himself to oblivion to dismiss how shitty he felt, how much he hated himself and how desperate he was. Because it was hard not to believe Brandon when Hayden had been doing nothing all night but laugh and fawn on his former boyfriend, completely ignoring his actual fiancé, like he didn't exist at all. Finally, he opened his eyes to take his surrounding, and saw Hayden's face, crying as he looked in his direction. He frowned. Had he done something wrong ? What was the matter ? Had he seen that other guy kiss him and completely misunderstood what happened ? Not even taking the time to excuse himself to Alexander, he ran after Hayden, looking for him in the crowd but to no avail. Where the hell was he ? He made his way to the restroom, still not seeing the young man anywhere (he blushed deeply when he realized some men were on the receiving hand of blowjobs just in front of him). Ernest got out of the toilets, and was surprised to see Alexander waiting for him, with a flirty smile, but he wasn't in the mood to play anymore. « Told you I wouldn't let you escape » he bragged, but Ernest rolled his eyes « Well, you really shouldn't. I need to go. » as he passed the blond, the man took his wrist and forced him to turn to look at him « So what, not even a kiss goodbye ? ». Pissed off, Ernest snapped « I don't kiss random men, I already have a gorgeous fiancé, thank you » before brushing him off and continuing his research, dreading what was to come. Finally, he found him at the bar, looking utterly depressed and downing a shot. He sighed, relief filling him. Putting his hand on Hayden's shoulders, he whispered in his ear « Hey Baby. What's the matter ? » Brandon won't fuck you ? He added in his head, before slapping himself mentally.
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

MessageSujet: Re: I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you   I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you Icon_minitimeVen 1 Mar - 15:37

Hayden tensed up completely as he felt Ernest's breath ghost across his ear. He slammed his glass down, before turning his head, glaring at him, tears gathering in his eyes again. ''Why don't you just go back to the dance floor, and try to get off with all those guys? You seemed to enjoy yourself.'' He whispered coldly, afraid to say it any louder, because he knew his voice would break. He couldn't believe his own eyes! He still couldn't get the images away of Ernest grinding against those guys, face flushed which was a clear sign that he had been aroused. He turned away from Ernest again, gesturing to the waiter for another drink. It only took three big sips, before he had downed that too. He could only imagine his hangovers tomorrow, but he couldn't care less. The worst thing was, he didn't even have any friends here he could stay with. There was nobody. He had never opened up to them, and they had never opened up to him. They were all Ernest's friends, not his. The only one who was kind and friendly, was that old lady he was working with at his boring desk job. God, his life was so depressing, and now.. Now he wouldn't have anyone, since Ernest had apparently gotten tired of him. Why else would he seek the company of other guys? He felt sick! ''Oh for the record, I heard you, Ernest'' He didn't even turn around to look at him again, instead staring determinedly at his glass. ''It wasn't enough to grind against them, and try go get off with them on the dance floor? You were flir...'' He trailed off, voice breaking. ''...Flirting with them.'' He finally finished, and then more angrily. ''So.. How many of them are you taking home with you?'' He couldn't stop himself from asking. Brandon had done the same thing countless of times, and Hayden had been too pathetic to say no, afraid that he would end up alone in the big city, and all he wanted was just to feel loved, but Brandon had just loved him in the wrong way. And now Ernest was so close on cheating on him. He couldn't believe it! He really thought that Ernest wasn't that kind of guy. He would never do something like that! Or would he?
Ernest Bloomfields
Ernest Bloomfields

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ relationship:
MessageSujet: Re: I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you   I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you Icon_minitimeLun 4 Mar - 10:08

Ernest's head was spinning. He was no fit for such a discussion. Was Hayden jealous ? Didn't he know Ernest would never cheat on him ? Yes, he was flirting back with those strangers, but it was all fun and games. Never had he even consider going further than dancing with one of them. And Hayden could talk ! Ignoring him all night to talk to his ex-boyfriend, laughing about the "good old times", never once defending him, himself or them, when Brandon opened his stinky mouth to criticize everything they'd built here. If one person had the right to feel cheated here, it was him, Ernest. He wasn't the one considering going back to New York. Ernest took his fiancé arm to pull him toward the exit, passing over his protest that he had just ordered a drink. They couldn't talk here with the loud music, and he'd rather be able to hear what Hayden had to say. Once they were out (Ernest telling the bouncer to fuck off) they went to sit on one of the bench in the street. The baker refused to sit, though, and stayed there standing up. He was fuming, pacing in front of Hayden. Finally, he started to speak « Listen, I'm sorry for my behavior earlier. I had no right to dance and flirt with those guys and you are right. I shouldn't have done it, and I'm sorry. But for my defense, I'm not the only one to blame here ! Do you think I would have felt the need to attract your attention that way if you hadn't been ignoring me all night to flirt with your ex ? » he breathed loudly, wiping his forehead with his sleeve. « And how dare you blame me ! How dare you when you are the one flying back to New York soon ! DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME » he shouted, seeing Hayden open his mouth to disagree « BRANDON TOLD ME EVERYTHING ! Came to the bakery earlier to tell me how worthless I am and how you were considering going back with him ! ». His heart was beating too fast and he was sweating and he wanted nothing more but to curl up in his bed and cry, let all the frustration out « I have nothing without you ! NOTHING ! And sometimes I don't even feel like I have you, because all you do all day is regret coming back to Stars Hollow ! ». His first collided with all wall and he yelled, seeing the blood all over his knuckles. « You could be happy here ! » he exclaimed « You could be happy, but you don't want to be. You don't even try. And Brandon, he sees that. Of course he does. That bastard still loves you, and he has done nothing but spit on me and us since he came here. But all you do is ignore it, how can I trust you with my heart when you don't believe in us ? When you can't fucking open your mouth to tell him to stop taking shit ? How do you think that makes me feel ?! You don't even respect yourself, when he's here, you're so preoccupied by what that asshole thinks, I don't know what he did to make you so unconfident about yourself, you don't need his approval in your life ! ». He kicked the wall with his feet. « I'm tired of this ! And I'm tired of the way you've been acting. You're hurting me. And you can't even see that. So you know what ? I'm going back in there, and I'm going to have fun with people that don't see me as their own personal failure. Because that's all you think, when you see me right ? The reason you hate your life. I'm the reason you hate your life. » he let a sob escape his throat, and finally sprawled against the wall, his face in his hands to hide his tears.
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

MessageSujet: Re: I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you   I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you Icon_minitimeVen 29 Mar - 17:54

''Flirting with my ex? Going back to New York?'' Hayden said incredulously, tugging on his own hair in frustration. ''Ernest, what the hell are you talking about? When did I flirt with him? And when did I tell that I'm going back to New York?'' He was fuming now, angry tears in his eyes. ''How can you stand there, and tell me that I don't believe in us?'' He whispered brokenly, trembling from the sheer force of holding back his tears and anger. ''Would I be here if I didn't believe in us? Would I have left my life behind Blaine? I gave up everything for you, because all those things meant nothing without you. My dreams weren't worth a god damned thing without you.'' Why did Ernest have to be so insecure all the time, and doubt Hayden's love for him? Wasn't this proof enough? Wasn't it proof enough that Hayden had left behind his dream life to be with Ernest? Wasn't it proof enough that he had confined himself to a place where he felt like he didn't belong? ''And no, Ernest. Stars Hollow will never be my home. Never! But you know what? That doesn't matter, because you're my home. I would move to a fucking forest with you if that was what you wanted! I have never asked you to give up on anything for me! Y-you have it all Ernest. You have a job you love, friends, who adore you. And you... You love this place. I-I'm the one who should be scared, not you. I have nothing here. Nothing! Only you! If y-you l-leave.. Th-then I'm all a-alone...'' He yelped as Ernest smashed his fist into the wall, itching to reach out for him, but he stayed back. ’’You don’t know how hard it is, to wake up every morning, and have absolutely nothing to look forward to. The only thing I ever look forward to is spending time with you once we both get home from work.’’ He was shaking now, trying very hard to supress the flow of tears. ’’Y-you don’t know how hard it is to see how much your friends hate me, and no, Ernest, I don’t blame them, because what I did to you, was unforgiveable, but it’s still hard!’’ And how could he tell what Brandon did? How could he? He just knew that what Ernest had been doing in there, reminded him too much about it. ‘’You come out here, and yell at me! It’s not me who was grinding myself against other guys’ arses! Trying to get off while my fiancé was watching! Or who was kissing other guys!’’ He was too angry and upset to offer any comfort, especially because he was hurting so badly right now. He couldn’t push the images away of Ernest, and the feeling of betrayal. A feeling he knew all too well.
Ernest Bloomfields
Ernest Bloomfields

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ relationship:
MessageSujet: Re: I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you   I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you Icon_minitimeMer 3 Avr - 0:06

« I danced with other guys. I didn't grind against them. And yes, that guy did kiss me, but I told him I wasn't single. » he protested, but even his argument sounded weak to his own ears « I'm so so sorry. I just don't know what to do with myself right now. When that asshole told me you were going back to New York with him, all I could think of was - » he swallowed with difficulty « He already left me for him once. And ... You deserve so much more than just me. You deserve everything Brandon has to offer. Money, opportunities, New York. You deserve something exciting. I'm just a baker. I can't give you exciting. ». He wiped his face « And I already ruined my chances, didn't I ? You're going to leave me because I am an idiot and I let someone flirt with me and I flirted back. I feel like the worst person in the world right now. ».
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you   I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you Icon_minitime

I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1