MAKE YOUR OWN FAIRYTALES
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

And so we meet again

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

Messages postés : 20
Credits : avatar © wanderlust

And so we meet again Empty
MessageSujet: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan - 19:42

Hayden looked nervously at Ernest across the table, silently eating his food while Ernest was reading a paper. He still hadn't told him about the meeting with Brandon, how could he? Now was probably the time, since he was planning on a short visit this friday. ''So...'' He began, slowly chewing his food, swallowing it down before he continued. ''What are you reading?'' He almost groaned mentally at the stupid question, he already knew what Ernest was reading. Ernest just smiled at him, eyes crinkling. God. Please don't lose that crinkle once I say this, he prayed. ''The food is delicious.'' He settled for. God, he was such an idiot. He just had to get it out. ''Ernest? You know how Brandon texted me and all.'' Ernest looked at him confused for a second, before slowly nodding, giving him the go to move on, and Hayden could clearly see the dread in his eyes. He probably already thought this was a breakup or something along the lines, and it saddened Hayden so incredibly much. ''He wants to meet up.'' Ernest was just about to say something, when Hayden shushed him. ''Not alone! I mean.. Since he wants to come, I thought it would be a great idea for him to meet my lovely fiancée, you.'' He beamed at Ernest, genuinely excited to show him off. Even with his dorky look, Ernest was the most incredible and handsome man walking this earth. People couldn't really deny how gorgeous that man was. How could he not be excited to show him off? ''We could go on a dinner! Who knows, maybe he'll bring someone too! It could be a double date. Wouldn't it be fun? I think it would. We could make reservations at that little place, you know that one that's a bit more expensive, I think Brandon would like that. We could even go out for a drink or two afterwards, you know that little cozy place you showed me a couple of months ago? We could go there.'' He kept babbling on about how fun it would be, really hoping Ernest wouldn't get upset. ''Maybe I could even get him to bring me something from the new catalogue.'' He went on, like Ernest knew what catalogue he was talking about. ''Although, I'm not sure how much money I'll have left from my last allowance.'' He mused, suddenly getting depressed that he wasn't earning nowhere near as much as with his previous job. Maybe Brandon had been a contributing factor to his expensive things too. ''Anyway, I'm sure I could afford a scarf maybe. I will text him and ask.'' He then went silent, before peering at Ernest. ''So, what do you say?'' He asked at last, taking a sip of his wine this time.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ernest Bloomfields
ALL I NEED IS THE LOVE YOU BREATHE ✣
Ernest Bloomfields

Messages postés : 78
Credits : avatar © lemonpunch

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ études/métier: Pâtissier.
Age du personnage: 23 ans.
☆ relationship:
MessageSujet: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan - 23:42

Ernest guessed right away that something was bothering Hayden, as he noticed the way the young man glanced nervously his way and bit his lower lip. As soon as his fiancé mentioned Brandon, Ernest gritted his teeth and scowled darkly. He quickly hid his expression under a confused look and gestured him to continue, genuinely curious. So, Brandon wanted to meet him ? For some reason, he really doubted it, but he wasn't about to contradict his fiancé, as there was no way he would let him meet his ex without being right by his side. It wasn't about trust, it was about showing who exactly Hayden belonged to, and certainly not to that stupid photographer who thought himself better than Ernest just because he lived in New York City and frequented important people (truth be told, Ernest really didn't know a lot about the guy but he had that obnoxious idea about him against any better judgement). « It will be wonderful to finally meet him » he lied with the biggest hypocritical smile of the century « And I'm sure it will be lovely for him to bring a date » yes, please, bring a date « I wouldn't want him to feel like the third wheel. ». He put his hands on Hayden's, caressing it tenderly. They had never really talked about Hays and Brandon's break up, and he wondered if the man still had feeling for his fiancé. One glance toward said lover and he knew. Of course he still had feelings for Hayden. He was the catch of a century. He really hoped Brandon coming to Stars Hollow wasn't going to cause any unnecessary dramas, and if it did, that Hayden wouldn't get hurt in the process. « When is he coming to town, then ? » he asked with forced cheerfulness. He didn't want to show Hayden just how unenthusiastic he was about the meeting considering how unfair the whole thing would be for his fiancé. (But really, how could Hayden think his soon-to-be-husband would be excited to meet the man he'd had a one year and a half relationship with ? It was bordering naiveté) « And please, let me buy you something. The bakery is running well, I'm sure I can afford one or two of these stuffs. » stuffs, because he didn't know the first thing about fashion. He smiled sweetly and leaned to drop a kiss on his lover's lips « I love you. » he mouthed silently.
http://filthyabsinthe.tumblr.com/
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

MessageSujet: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 1:38

Hayden beamed at Ernest, too naive to really see the truth. How could he think that his fiancée wanted to meet his ex boyfriend that he had ran away with, and left him behind. But right now he wasn't thinking clearly. He just wanted everything to turn out perfect. ''He's coming this friday. I'm sure he'll bring a date. We should make reservations at that nice little place. I will call later today, and then we'll go get some drinks afterwards.'' He frowned in thought, and then shrugged. ''They will probably rent a hotel for a couple of days, and then he said something about going on a mini road trip in Europe. Rome, Milan, Paris..'' He stared dreamily out of the window for a while, completely lost in thought. He smiled as he imagined himself on a roadtrip like that with Ernest, shopping all day long. He tried not to laugh at the imagery of Ernest carrying all his bags, trailing behind him, begging to go visit a museum or two, instead of all these stores. Of course Hayden wouldn't be opposed. He quite liked culture too, but nothing was amazing as a good shopping trip. ''Anyway! So they will stay for a couple of days, and we should invite them over, if you want, I mean. We should bring back some things from your bakery, I think they'll settle down permanently once they taste some of your cakes.'' He said jokingly, smiling at Ernest. He shook his head as Ernest offered to buy him a thing or two. It was still too expensive, and he didn't want Ernest to spend that much money on him. It was better to save it up for trips and things like that,not expensive designer scarves or shoes. He laughed lightly at Ernest calling it for stuff. He looked fondly at him, before leaning across the table to place a soft kiss against his lips again, the moment Ernest retreated back. ''I love you too.''. God, he just loved this man. No one could compare. No one ever would. It was impossible. ''But no honey. I don't want you to spend money on me just like that. I have a bit saved up, I could buy a thing myself, so it's alright. Please don't spend your money on things like that. We are going to London soon, I'm sure there's a lot of things you would like to see, let's save the money for that.'' He got up from his chair, and gathered his own plate together with Ernest, placing it in the dishwasher, before coming back with a bottle of wine, pouring a glass to each of them. ''Do you want to go watch a movie?'' He loved evenings where they enjoyed some good vine, cuddled in the sofa, and watched classic movies. Even if it was a bit domestic, it was the best thing in the world. ''I'll even eat popcorn tonight.'' He grinned, trying not to think too hard about all those calories that the greasy stuff contained. He slowly walked towards Ernest, handing him the glass of wine, before settling down into his lap, draping one arm across Ernest's neck, holding his glass of wine with the other. He lowered his voice, before whispering. ''I will even ride you so hard in the sofa, that you will scream out your orgasm. I need to burn off those calories in some way, don't I?''
Ernest Bloomfields
ALL I NEED IS THE LOVE YOU BREATHE ✣
Ernest Bloomfields

Messages postés : 78
Credits : avatar © lemonpunch

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ études/métier: Pâtissier.
Age du personnage: 23 ans.
☆ relationship:
MessageSujet: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 18:35

He's coming friday. Ernest can't help but think everything has been done behind his back, and that Hayden is backing him against a wall with such a short notice. He knows he should be saying something, anything, he should be honest about how uncomfortable this situation is making him. But as usual, he won't, because he's scared, and because he wants Hayden happy, and nothing matters more to him that Hayden's happiness. The dark haired man bites his lower lip, as he usually does when he's feeling nervous or awkward. He doesn't like to lie to his fiancé, but does he really has a choice ? If he tells him the truth, Hayden will feel guilty, and will cancel everything for his sake. Still, he doesn't like the look on his face as he mention the trip to Paris, Milan and Rome. Does he wish he would be the one at Brandon's arm ? Ernest would rather not think about it. « Just tell me what kind of cakes he likes » says the young man good naturedly « I'll make a few at the bakery.» he smiles softly « But I'm sure it won't have anything on the patisseries he usually eats in London. ». They stare at each other for a few seconds with eyes full of love and adoration. « I have enough. » he insists « Please. Let me offer you something. I love you. I want everything that's best for you. Even if it's a suit from J.Crew or a Saint Laurent scarf. ». Hayden gets up to put their plate in the dishwasher and comes back with a bottle of Chardonnay, serving each of them as they cuddle on the couch. « I'll still love you even if you are overweight, darling. I think you can afford to eat a few pop corns » teases Ernest - even though he's telling the truth. He doesn't love Hayden for his body, as perfect as he is, he loves him for everything that makes Hayden the man curled up against him today, with his wonderful toothless smile, his blue eyes that can't seem to decide which color they'll stay, or his perfectly styled hair. Ernest feels his cock grow hard, as Hays suggests to be fucked on the sofa to burn all the calories « It will be my pleasure to help with your exercise, love. » he replies, kissing his head tenderly « Even though it will be such a hardship for me. » he adds, laughing quietly, before taking the remote « So, what do you want to watch ? Struck by Lightning ? The actor in it is terribly sexy, but then again he doesn't have anything on you. Or maybe The Island ? We can never get enough of Ewan McGregor, can we ? ».
http://filthyabsinthe.tumblr.com/
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

MessageSujet: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 19:40

Hayden stared incredulously at Ernest, raising one elegant eyebrow. ''Honey, do you even know how a YSL scarf looks like? And I really don't want you spending your money on things like that for me.'' Hayden would genuinely feel bad about it. He didn't want to use Ernest's money on designer things. ''You're too sweet for your own good.'' He cuddled closer to Ernest, sighing in content as he placed his head on Ernest's shoulder. ''Are you sure you will still love me when I'm grey haired and fat? And have wrinkles and everything.'' He blinked up at him, teasing. ''I won't look like George Clooney, you know.. And will you love me if I'm bald? Will you love me if I keep forgetting everything?'' He lowered his voice, stage whispering. ''What if our ending is like in The Notebook. Will you love me even then? Even when I forgot who you are? Ernest! Will you still love me when I kick you out of my room because I can't remember you're my husband?'' He almost jumped up into Ernest's lap again, sighing dramatically. ''Are you sure you will love me through everything?'' He didn't even have to ask, because he already knew the answer to that one. ''What if I'm a grumpy old man, hm?'' He ran his fingers through Ernest's loose curls, laughing silently at how fluffy his hair could get when Hayden played with it like now, but god, how he loved it. He tucked his head under Ernest's chin and closed his eyes, a smile on his lips. ''And before you ask, yes, I will love you when you're an old grumpy man, but I won't love you if you go bald. I'm only with you because of your curls, just so you know.'' He said airily, lifting his head again to smother his fiancées face in tiny kisses. ''I don't want to watch Struck By lighting..'' He scrunched up his nose. ''That guy has an annoying voice.. It reminds me of mine. I don't like it. But on the contrary, it's a good movie. Why don't we watch something we already haven't? What about...'' He frowned in thought for a second, before shaking his head. ''Never mind. Let's just watch whatever you chose, and no Ernest, we are not watching that awful movie The Hunger games. I mean, I adore Jennifer Lawrence, but it's horrible! Why do the kids need to kill each other? It's stupid.'' Hayden had obviously not gotten the whole point in the movie, he had always been too busy cringing every time someone died, hiding behind Ernest, considering it a horror movie. ''And don't even suggest Lord of The Rings. I don't want to sit here and watch them travel up a mountain for three hours. Couldn't those two curly haired dwarves have made a short cut, seriously. Did they need to take the most complicated way possible? And that horrible schizophrenic skeleton that keeps talking with himself.. How did the last movie even get all those oscars?'' He really looked bewildered at the thought, Ernest just kept smiling softly at him, like he didn't even bother to explain it to Hayden since it would be pointless, he just made a comment under his breath that they were hobbits, not dwarves, trying not to laugh too loudly as Hayden called Gollum for a schizophrenic skeleton. ''Other than The Hunger Games and Lord of the Rings, the choice is up to you, really.''
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: And so we meet again   And so we meet again Icon_minitime

And so we meet again

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1