MAKE YOUR OWN FAIRYTALES
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

❉ the boy is mine

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Ernest Bloomfields
ALL I NEED IS THE LOVE YOU BREATHE ✣
Ernest Bloomfields

Messages postés : 78
Credits : avatar © lemonpunch

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ études/métier: Pâtissier.
Age du personnage: 23 ans.
☆ relationship:
❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 20:13

Ernest was worried and very self-conscious when they entered the restaurant. Despite knowing the wonderful man at his arm was his, he was still a bit insecure about his rival, and hoped the guy would be smart and back off. He looked around, staring at the men's faces in the restaurant, wondering which one was Brandon. Hayden looked beautiful in his designers's clothes, and for the occasion the baker was wearing a black tuxedo with a red bow tie and a white shirt. They smiled at each other and asked the waitress about their reservations « Reservations in Bloomfields's name ? » she said kindly « Let me accompany you to your table ... You are the first to arrive. » she led them to a cute little table in a corner, with a few candles alight. They sat next to each other and thanked her, as she gave them four Menu's. Ernest guessed his fiancé's ex would probably be "fashionably late", and took profit of the extra time to cuddle close to Hayden on the blanket, putting his arm on the man's waist and kissing his temple tenderly. « I love you, » he whispered to his ear « I'm glad we are doing this together. I know he is important to you and I don't want to screw this up. All I want is for you to be happy. You know that right ? » Hayden nodded and wrinkled his nose playfully, and Ernest couldn't resist kissing him again, on the lips this time, lingering like that a few seconds. In Stars Hollow, people didn't look down at you for loving who you loved and he liked that about that town. Eventually, they both had to straighten up and break the embrace a bit after hearing a few whistles from the other customers, but it didn't keep them from getting lost in each other's eyes. Ernest knew it was Hayden's way to reassure him about where his affections laid, and loved him even more for that. Suddenly, they heard someone clearing their throat loudly, and lifted their head. Their eyes were met by the sight of two handsome men, one of them, Ernest recognized as Brandon, and the other he didn't know. He stood up automatically and offered his hand with a bright smile, as he looked at the bags the man was bearing in his left hand « Hello, Brandon right ? I am Ernest, Hayden's fiancé, and it's very nice to meet you. ». The man beamed back at him, and the smile seemed very fake to the young man « Ah ! You are the baker ? The pleasure is mine » he didn't take his eyes off Hayden while saying that and Ernest winced internally. He finally introduced his date carelessly « This is Samuel Cartney. ». Sam seemed much nicer and offered the young man a real smile « Hello Ernest, I'm an old friend of Hayden. I swear, you're all he's been talking about for five years. I feel like I already know you. » the photographer glanced at his boyfriend ? date ? with an irritated face. Hayden hugged them both enthusiastically, and Ernest didn't like one bit the look Brandon gave him as he embraced his fiancé for a longer time that friends usually do. « It's very nice to see you. Both of you. » stated Samuel brightly « And I hope you don't mind me coming here, Hays. When Brandon asked me to be his date, I just couldn't say no. I haven't seen you in two years, and you barely call ! » he was pouting playfully, before laughing, and Ernest decided he really liked him. He took Hayden's hand in his « You would have seen him eventually, I'm sure Hays has already started the list of invitations for the wedding. But it's nice to know Brandon won't feel like a third wheel while being here. ». They all took the Menu in their hands to start reading, and Brandon finally said politely « Why are you calling him Hays ? You know Hayden hates when someone gives him that nickname. ». Taken aback, Ernest answered « I've been calling Hayden "Hays" since the first day we met and he never said anything about it ? »
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://filthyabsinthe.tumblr.com/
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

Messages postés : 20
Credits : avatar © wanderlust

❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeSam 26 Jan - 2:22

Brandon stared at Ernest for a moment, before giving him a sly smile. ''Oh, it's just, you make him sound like a thirteen year old girl by calling him Hays. Every time I called Hayden for hays he would throw a minor fit, wouldn't you?'' He turned his attention towards Hayden, smiling. Hayden just looked really uncomfortable. ''Uhm, I.. I don't mind.'' He avoided Brandon's eyes at every cost. It was just, only Ernest had ever called him 'Hays'. He felt like the only person that would ever be allowed to call him that was him. It was something special. No one had ever given him a nickname before Ernest did, and he loved it when he called him 'Hays'. He didn't want to give the opportunity to any other persons, not even his x, when they had been together, but also because whenever Brandon had called him 'Hays', it had reminded him of what a big mistake he had made, by leaving Ernest behind, his only true love. It was like a slap in the face, that he could never love another man like Ernest. It made him frustrated when Brandon had called him that, because his heart was yearning for Ernest. ''Oh, come o-'' Brandon began, but was interrupted by Samuel, who sensed that they had to change the topic before it came out of hand. ''So, Hayden. You finally get to plan the wedding of your dreams, huh?'' Sam said, while Hayden's eyes immediately lit up. ''Oh gosh, yes! It's going to be amazing! I want to have ten weddings, but I think Ernest would kick me out.'' All three laughed, besides Brandon who just kept quiet. ''But there's just so much to prepare! I feel like I'm doing it all alone! If I dragged Ernest into the planning, half of the invitations wouldn't be send out. He would remember to tell me the day before the wedding.'' Ernest blushed prettily while Hayden looked fondly at him, placing a kiss on his cheek, and Sam just grinned at Ernest, wiggling his eyebrows, doing a gesture to indicate that he knew how insane Hayden was, and he could only imagine how he must be with the planning. ''I feel bad for you man.'' Sam said to Ernest, shaking his head. ''Hayden is quite a handful, isn't he?'' Hayden just huffed at this, while Brandon agreed, ''Indeed he is. But if... You know what buttons to push, you can easily get him to calm down.'' Brandon continued, gazing at Ernest now. Hayden didn't seem to hear since he was too busy trying to pick out a dish that contained the fewest calories so he could have room for dessert too. He didn't want to gain any weight before the wedding. That would be a disaster! Or so he thought.
Ernest Bloomfields
Ernest Bloomfields

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ relationship:
❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeSam 26 Jan - 3:36

« C'mon, I'm not that bad .... » pouted the young man, but he accepted the apologetic kiss on his cheek with a smile « Yes, he can be quite a handful » admits Ernest fondly, gazing at his fiancé with that lovesick look he sported almost every time he got to see him « But he wouldn't be Hayden if he wasn't like that, and I won't love him any less for it. On the contrary. ». Sam aw'ed and Brandon rolled his eyes. On principle, he added « And I don't want to calm him down. I like that he's excited about our wedding. I like that he gets to express himself in any way that he wants. I would be a bad boyfriend if I tried to control him and keep him from his dreams. ». Brandon interrupted him with a smirk « Then, why is he here ? Hayden always dreamed of living in London, or Paris, or New York. Stars Hollow isn't exactly the place he expected to find himself now, or was it Hayden ? » an uncomfortable silence followed, and Ernest felt sick in his stomach « I never asked him to stay here » he mumbled, looking elsewhere and wincing at how sharp it sounded « I'm grateful for his presence by my side, but I would never have asked that of him. ». Brandon let out a snide laugh, and drawled « But you did ask him to marry you. Isn't it the same ? And this after only six months of relationship. One would think you are trying to keep him here forever. ». Ernest frowned and wonder when Hayden would interfere to defend their relationship « I love him » he said firmly « I want to spend the rest of my life with him. That's the reason I asked him to marry me. It was not some cheap trick to trap him here. Now, are you done insulting me ? » he snapped, before taking the menu and called their waitress so they could give their order. He smiled at his fiancé « Let me chose for you, I don't want you eating only salad, you are thin enough and you are beautiful. It's not going to change just because you take something that you actually like. » Sam got out of his stupor after the heated discussion that had just happened and asked for a hamburger with french fries, Brandon pinched his nose and asked for some caviar but was politely informed that the establishment didn't have any, and finally took some "Poitrine en parmentier de crozets", a speciality of the chief, and Ernest was really tempted to tell him how bad his french accent sounded, but restrained. He ordered a vegetarian pizza for himself, with eggplant, and tortellinis with pesto for Hayden, with some french cheese he hadn't heard of called "Beaufort". « I'll chose for the desserts too. » he announced « My bakery is the one supplying them, so it will be the occasion for you to try my cooking. ». Samuel clapped, enthusiastically « Oh yeah ! You work in a bakery ? Is that a nice job to have ? I wonder how you are not fat, I would be eating all day if I was doing that kind of work. » he patted his belly with a small pout.

Dernière édition par Ernest Bloomfields le Sam 26 Jan - 17:23, édité 1 fois
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeSam 26 Jan - 4:19

Hayden stared uncomfortably down at the menu as he listened to Ernest's and Brandon's minor row. He really did want to interfere, but for some unknown stupid reason he was mute. He couldn't form one single word, his throat just closed up. Brandon was right. Stars Hollow was the last place he imagined himself to end up in, and he had practically signed up for a future here by saying yes to Ernest. The thing was, he didn't regret saying yes to Ernest, he was the love of his life, of course he didn't regret, but he just still couldn't imagine himself staying in this town. He felt so misplaced all the time. He couldn't really figure out where he belonged in this little town, and he desperately needed that. He longed for the city, he really did, but if he went away again, he would long for Ernest. He could live without the city, but he couldn't live without Ernest. Simple as that. He smiled weakly at Ernest as he took away his menu, telling him that he would decide. He winced internally as Ernest ordered some Tortellinis for him, and cheese, didn't Ernest know how may carbohydrates there was in Tortellinis? And calories! And in cheese! But he didn't have it in him to say no to Ernest, and he absolutely loved Tortellinis with pasta. His mouth watered just at the thought, his guilty pleasure was food that contained a lot of calories, so he really had to contain himself. Brandon decided in that moment to interfere. ''Why do you want to make him eat food that will ruin his perfect body?'' Hayden blinked up at Brandon, frowning. Brandon continued. ''He's just being careful around food, right Hayden?'' He looked at Hayden, feeling very smug that he thought he knew Hayden better on this one. Hayden nodded mutely, still frowning, while Brandon continued again. ''He probably doesn't want to gain weight before the wedding. A suit does not look good on someone chubby, does it? He actually did gain some weight for a period, and sometimes, it's just really hard to loose. I'm a photographer. I know what's pleasing for the eyes, and you shouldn't force him to eat like that, I'm sure Hayden doesn't want that, right?'' Hayden actually looked embarrassed for some reason, ignoring Brandon's question, instead blurting, ''I didn't gain that much! It was just a little bit...'' But he still looked troubled, trying to decide if he could cancel the order and order something else. Sam stared blankly at Brandon. ''You sound like a bitch. Hayden could actually use some fattening up, you know'' He said flatly, while Brandon just rolled his eyes again. Hayden smiled at Ernest as he told about the bakery, before jokingly adding. ''I don't get to try much, since it's cake and all, but it does look delicious!'' It sounded like he felt the need to explain that he didn't eat cake all the time, just because his partner owned a bakery. Brandon seemed to not know how to keep his mouth shut, since he looked smugly at Ernest. ''It must be so... Uninspiring to be a baker. What made you make a decision like that? It just seems so dreadfully boring. Everyone can stand in the kitchen and bake cakes. And of course you supply them, who else would? I'm sure you're the only baker here.'' Hayden finally seemed to find his voice. ''Not everyone can stand in a kitchen and make cakes, remember our failed attempts? Or our failed attempts at baking our own bread? And Ernest makes the most delicious one. Every five star restaurant would hire him on the place to stand for the desserts, trust me. I've been at enough expensive restaurants to know that nothing beats Ernest's baking, and trust me on this one, you can see for yourself.'' He beamed at Ernest again, looking all proud and happy for him. Sam nodded eagerly, looking like he was about to drool. ''Can we skip the food, move straight to the dessert?'' He said jokingly, chuckling.
Ernest Bloomfields
Ernest Bloomfields

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ relationship:
❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeSam 26 Jan - 17:53

« You didn't gain any fat. » assured Ernest, a bit taken aback by his fiancé's reaction « If anything, you are more muscular now than you were when you arrived. Your musculature is more defined too, and if you continue to exercise with me you'll soon get a six pack. » he smiled and patted Hayden's hard stomach « I'm very lucky to have such an attractive fiancé. » he took his hand and kissed his knuckles tenderly. The waitress came back with a bottle of Australian Wine, and he stood up to serve everyone, noticing the distaste in Brandon's eyes as he smelled his glass. Ernest rolled his eyes. It was a very good bottle and the man should stop being so choosy. Maybe he was used to drink only twenty thousands dollars bottles and frankly he didn't give a fuck. Sam thanked him and drank half of his glass without any other form of ceremony. It was the moment Brandon chose to talk about his career choice with that familiar superior sneer he seemed to reserve to him. Hayden jumped to his defense, and Ernest felt his heart flutter, before he intervened too, lifting his eyebrows « It's funny, because I thought a photographer could recognize beauty in everything. There is beauty in food, and there is fantasy in a cake. Baking isn't just following the same recipe over and over again. Baking is an alliance of knowledge and imagination, and I'm not surprised someone as conceited as you can't discern the subtleties of such a fine art. » he gave him a sufficient smile, and Sam spluttered in his glass and coughed to hide his laugh. Brandon looked murderous and Hayden looked uncomfortable, but then again, he had looked uncomfortable since the beginning of dinner. « Well, who am I to dissent from an expert such as yourself ? » mocked Brandon. He joined his manicured hands - not that Ernest's weren't manicured, he didn't have a choice with Hayden - and turned toward the young british « So, Hayden, tell me. When did you decide to become such a mediocre person ? I must admit, you keep astonishing me. Ernest was never your type of guy ... You always preferred them tall, sophisticated and cultured ... What changed ? ». Ernest snapped again, not liking the condescending way Brandon kept employing « What is it, to you ? I love Hayden and he loves me. He's never going back to you, and I don't know what you are trying to achieve with such derogatory comments. You may not like me, but I didn't do anything to you, and you are being disrespectful for absolutely no reason. » he stood up, kissed Hayden on the jaw and smiled at Sam « I'm going outside to get some fresh air. I'll be back in five minutes. It stinks, here. » he added the last comment while glancing down at Brandon. Ernest didn't look behind as he bolted outside of the restaurant, fuming. He tried, he really tried to understand what Hayden had seen in such an obnoxious person and couldn't help but feel hurt that he'd left him three years ago for a man like that.
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeSam 26 Jan - 20:10

''But I don't want a sixpack.'' Hayden furrowed his brows, wondering if Ernest wanted him to build pronounced muscles and all, he didn't exactly think it would suit his body, since he was more lean, than overly muscles. Of course he wanted a hard, lean body, but not pronounced muscles. Brandon snickered, while Sam glared at him, and then turned towards Ernest and Hayden. ''I don't exactly think you were even the last bit overweight as Brandon here indicated.'' Brandon looked incredulously at Sam. ''I didn't call him fat!'' Sam just raised an eyebrow and continued. ''No, but you implored that he gained weight, and that it wouldn't suit him to do so again. You know... Hayden was underweight! Not even when he gained those pounds, was he even remotely close to his normal weight. I was actually quite concerned with all those stupid diets he tried, he even looked sick at one point, I was worried.'' At this point it was Hayden's turn to snap. ''Will all of you stop talking about me like I'm not here!'' He glared at all three men, crossing his eyes defensively, feeling uncomfortable by the topic at hand. ''And stop commenting my weight! Mind your own. All of you.'' Since when had the topic changed to revolve around his weight. It was stupid. He listened tiredly as Ernest and Brandon bickered, and he just wanted to yell at them, make them shut up because they were both giving him a headache. All he wanted was a nice quit dinner with his friends, and fiancé. Apparently that was impossible at this point. An uncomfortable silence settled as Brandon turned towards Hayden. He had no idea how to answer his question, since it was the most stupid thing someone could have asked him. It hurt to be called mediocre. He was anything but mediocre. He had never considered himself to be a mediocre person, he refused to be! Was it really happening? Was he truly turning into someone he didn't want to be? A mediocre person. ''Ernest is very cultured.'' Was all he managed to say, just about to continue, when Ernest snapped at Brandon, and before he knew what was happening he had stormed outside, telling he just needed five minutes. Hayden practically squirmed in his seat afterwards, fidgeting with his glass of wine. He didn't know what to say at this point. He didn't want Brandon questioning him about his life. He had chosen this life. He was sticking to it. ''He has quite a temper.'' Brandon piped up, sipping his glass of wine with distaste. Hayden looked at him for a long moment, so close on saying that it was nothing compared to Brandon's temper. He hurriedly averted his gaze and stared down in his own lap, feeling Brandon's eyes on him. Sam pushed his chair backwards and got up. ''I'll be right back, I need to find the bathroom.'' Hayden nodded mutely, and then he was left alone with Brandon. He kept looking towards the door, hoping that Ernest would come back inside soon. ''Hayden..'' Brandon said softly, reaching out with one hand towards Hayden, and he couldn't help but flinch, moving away from Brandon's touch. 'Get your act together.' He scolded himself, taking a deep breath. That was a long time ago. Brandon was a changed man. He gave him a hesitant smile, realizing Brandon was staring at him with an unrecognizable look. ''Hayden... What happened to you? You don't want to be stuck in this small town, do you? You have a whole world out there to explore. You won't explore it by settling down here. What about your previous job? You loved it. What do you do here? Have a boring desk job. That's not you. It will never be you. Both you and I know that you won't ever be satisfied here.'' Hayden tried to push away several thoughts that flickered through his mind, closing his eyes for a second, before almost whispering. ''All I want, is in this town. I-I can't run away from that.'' Lucky for him, Sam chose to come back in this moment, smiling at Hayden. ''Look man, I'm so sorry about before. We will stop now. From now, no more fights. We will enjoy a nice dinner, and then go out for drinks, okay?'' Hayden nodded hurriedly, glad that he wasn't alone with Brandon anymore, because he didn't want to discuss what Brandon so obviously wanted. ''Of course.'' Brandon agree, plastering a smile on his face.
Ernest Bloomfields
Ernest Bloomfields

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ relationship:
❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeSam 26 Jan - 21:57

Jaw tightly clenched, his hands fisted in his hair, Ernest forced himself to calm down. For the first time since the beginning of the meal, he was ashamed and guilty over his own behavior. Yes, of course, Brandon conducted himself like an asshole, but he was supposed to be the better person here. He breathed deeply. Once. Twice. Repeating to himself that Brandon was just bitter over losing Hayden, he finally got himself to chill out a bit. Looking back at what had just happened, he found himself painfully aware of how stupid he had been, and slapped himself mentally. Poor Hayden, he'd promised him a nice dinner with his friends - that he didn't get to see in two years - and now here he was, tackled by his fiancé and his ex, both bickering like five years old, both wanting him to take their respective sides. He sighed. It was obvious that, while Hayden didn't have any lingering feelings for Brandon, the man had crushed his self-confidence, and the wounds were still painfully open and bleeding. He needed to snap out of that, and Ernest had no idea how to help him. The worst part of the last twenty minutes had been to realize just how unhappy Hayden was in Stars Hollow. Honestly, Ernest had introduced him to all of his friends, but the young man had remained closed and introverted in their presence. He'd help him find a job, he'd tried to get him to open up, but it was difficult when his fiancé was so determined not to accept that for now, his life was here. Hayden had been so busy antagonizing everything during the one year and a half that he'd been here, focussing on what he was missing and what was different rather than focussing on what was positive and what was right here for him that he'd forgot how to try and be happy. Ernest wondered if he had done anything wrong. He inhaled and exhaled deeply. Suddenly, his phone rang. He looked at the caller. It was Lena Fairchild, a friend he'd recently make at the bar he casually worked at in the evening. He answered « Hello, Lena ? ». He could hear her smile from the handset « Hi, Ernest, how are you ? » « Fine » he grinned « Just having the worst meal with Hayden's ex, and an old friend of his. I thought you were the most annoying person in the world, but apparently I was wrong. That guy is an arrogant arse. » she huffed « Well, Mr Bloomfield, I had good news for you, but seeing as I am an annoying person, I wouldn't want to waste your time — » he interrupted her « Please, please, tell me. I need good news, right now. » she sighed « Well, you know the informations that you asked me ? » she sounded very secret, and he laughed internally « I talked to Gala about it, and she talked to our Oh so Adorable Grandmother - I swear that woman is so stuck up, she refused to pay for my carriage ! But I'm a princess, I'm supposed to have a carriage to go to town, right ? And I offered some money to the doorman so he could educate his kids, because you know, I want him to have enough money to send his children to school before they go working in the fields and — » he rolled his eyes « Lena, focus. This is the XXI, not the middle age. Everyone knows how to read here. And you are not supposed to have a carriage ! Everyone has a bike, here, and if you want a horse, well you can buy one. ». She laughed « Right. Sorry. Anyway, my grandmother — Did I tell you — » « LENA ! » « Sorry, Sorry. She told Gala that their current fashion designer is retiring this year, and that he would love to take Hayden as an apprentice, especially considering his references ! He told my grandmother to tell Galadriel to tell me to tell you that Hayden needed to go to the palace on monday morning at 10pm and to ask for Roger. Which is fucking unfair, if you'd ask me, because it took them three months for them to accept me in their castle, I swear. Oh and, if your lover boy is talented, he'll get the position in 2014. Anyway, my sister's fiancé went ... » He wasn't listening to her rambling anymore, too happy to think about anything else. Things were finally looking up. « Lena, I'm sorry, I need to tell Hayden the good news, I'll call you back later, okay sweetie ? » « Alright, but don't forget you promised me a duet ! ». He hang up and made a small victory dance, before going back in the restaurant. Too content to care, he sat next to Hayden again and put his hand around his waist to keep him close, before looking at Brandon and say apologetically « Listen, man. I'm sorry about what I said. I personally don't have anything against you, and I really want us to be friends, for Hayden's sack. I hope you'll forgive me. » they shook hands - reluctantly for Brandon - and the man answered sharply « It's nice to finally hear someone admitting they were wrong. ». A few minutes ago, Ernest would have gritted his teeth, but this time he didn't, because he honestly didn't care anymore. He offered a graceful bow of the head to Brandon, before calling the waitress « Please, can we have some champagne ? We need to celebrate something. ». Now, everyone was looking at him like he had gone mad, especially Hayden who frownded and tilted his head on the side. She came back quickly with four champaign cups and served everybody. Ernest smiled, and took his own cup before looking at Hayden « Okay, do you remember when I asked for your Curriculum, a few months ago ? Told you I needed it to rewrite my own ? ». The young man nodded quizzically. Ernest beamed at him « The truth is, I called everyone one of your employers, especially the one from the fashion magazine, to ask them for a letter in your behalf. They all sent it too me, and as you will all guess, it was full of your praises and compliments about your fashion sense and your talent. I talked to a friend of mine at work, her name is Lena, do you remember her ? » Hayden nodded again, lifting an eyebrow « Well, turns on she has some royal blood in her veins, and even though she's really not close to her grandmother, her sister is. So she talked to the Queen, and apparently her fashion designer who is in charge of the clothing of the royal family in every public apparition, is retiring at the end of the year, and he was impressed by your references, so he agreed to take you as an apprentice, and if he judges you good enough - which I really don't doubt - you'll get to be the Royals's next fashion designer by the end of the year » he smiled shyly and added quickly, for good measure « Of course, you don't have to agree. It's entirely up to you. ».
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeDim 27 Jan - 2:04

''I....what?'' He stared dumb-struck at Ernest, not really processing what he was saying, while Sam just whistled softly, looking impressed, and Brandon looked blankly at Ernest. ''Royal's next fashion designer?'' He echoed, eyes widening. ''Oh my god, Ernest.'' His eyes widened even more, and he almost screamed this time. ''OH.MY.GOD!'' He clapped his hands excitedly, bouncing in his seat and then proceeding to almost climb on Ernest's lap, forgetting about all the other people at the restaurant. ''Oh my god.'' His voice got hoarse, and tears sprinted to his eyes. ''Why? How? The Royals!'' Sam really tried to contain his laugh, it was hard not to get affected by Hayden's glee. ''I'm going to be their fashion designer? I'll style them? I'll be the royals fashion designer?! When? Oh god... Ernest!'' Brandon didn't exactly look too happy, so of course he chose to comment. ''You're getting to dress old, posh people who still lives in the eighteenth century? That's not exactly an accomplishment, is it? Who even knows them?'' Hayden turned his head and frowned. ''Are you kidding me? Everyone knows the Royals from Star Hollow? Tell me you're joking. You read the gossip column just like I do! Remember the stupid battle about the princess and Kate Middleton? Well let me tell you one thing. Kate Middleton can wave back to her place as the most fashionable royal, because the princess of Stars Hollow will take her place if I have a say. Just wait and see.'' He turned back towards Ernest, not even Brandon's comment could ruin his mood. ''A mint green would totally suit the Queen, don't you think? Oh my gosh, it would! A dark royal blue maybe even.'' He threw his arms around Ernest's neck and smothered him in kisses, giggling like an idiot, he just couldn't stop himself. ''Oh my god. Will my working place be the castle? For real? I will work at the Castle? I will look into their wardrobes! I will make them new clothes?! Oh! We will get invited to the ball, won't we? I will get to drink tea with the Queen, don't you think? I could shop with the princess! Oh my god. My workplace will be at the castle. I can't believe it! We could even invite them to our wedding, don't you think? Ooooh and when they have babies! I can dress them as well! They will look so cute! Ernest! I.. Oh god.'' He was almost laughing hysterically right now, while Sam had tears in his eyes by how hard he was trying to suppress a full blown laughter by Hayden's display, and Ernest looked like he didn't really know what to do, and Hayden would probably choke him with how hard he was hugging him, and kissing every bit he could reach of Ernest. ''I need to buy your friend Lena a present! Oh gosh. I.. Oh god. Invite her to dinner! Please! Invite her. I'll make the food.'' Ernest looked skeptically at him, and Sam finally laughed. ''You will make her salad?'' He asked, still laughing. Hayden glared good-naturadly at him, huffing. Brandon looked like he didn't know what to do with himself now, it was obvious that no matter what he said, he couldn't bring Hayden's mood down, so he kept quiet for now, until he chose to address Ernest. ''Oh wow. Mingling with the royals, huh?'' Sadly, no one really paid him much attention for now. Hayden leaned in closer to Ernest, enough so he could whisper so only he could hear. ''I will let you fuck me raw tonight. You can do anything you want. Let's celebrate the whole night.'' His hand slid discreetly up Ernest's leg, settling on his inner thigh, where he stroked teasingly. ''You can fuck me the whole night.'' Sam cleared his throat, obviously Hayden hadn't been that quiet, and Brandon was glaring daggers at Ernest now. ''Guys. Let's get the champagne flowing, yeah? The next bottle is on me!'' Sam exclaimed.
Ernest Bloomfields
Ernest Bloomfields

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ relationship:
❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeLun 28 Jan - 4:46

Ernest felt his cock grow hard from Hayden's promise and squirmed in his sit. He knew his lovely fiancé must have felt it and chosen not to comment it. His hand was now positioned under Hayden's shirt and he really couldn't remember when he'd put it there, and his lips were red and swollen from the kissing his fiancé had just submit him too, not that he really minded, if that meant he could show Brandon who Hayden belonged to. He smiled and kissed him again, taking his time to show him how much he loved him and to reexplore his mouth, before separating them when he heard Sam clearing his throat « I would have done it anyway » he whispered to Hayden, as his fingers trailed down to his lover's ass, lingering here a second, before pushing him gently to his own seat. « Sorry for the display, guys » he apologized. Brandon smiled sweetly « Oh, don't worry. When I was with Hayden, I just couldn't keep my hands to myself. Had to touch him all the time. ». Ernest gritted his teeth for at least the hundredth time of the evening, but answered with an indifferent grin, wanting nothing more but to tell him "Well, too bad he isn't yours to touch anymore". Ernest was very possessive, and he didn't like to know that Hayden had shared his body with three other persons. Sam offered them some more champagne, and they all agreed excitedly. Brandon who had seemingly decided to be the world's biggest arsehole asked, just after lifting his cup to drink another mouthful « Aren't you scared to display your attention in public too much ? You know how people can be, and we wouldn't want Hayden and you to have problems. ». Ernest shrugged « I never left Stars Hollow, but people are very accepting of our love out here. It has to do with one of our KIng who was living with his male consort, one hundred years ago. Of course, the man was never sacred King next to his lover, but he was really admired and respected ... So I guess, people learned to tolerate it, understand it, and now they don't even see it as something that isn't normal. I got called some names a few times, but it was mostly from the tourists. ». He turned toward Hayden « You know, I had tea with the Queen once. » he told him « She's a really nice lady. A bit uptight, but I guess her position demands it. That was when she choose me as the official Patisseries provider for every feast she would held. It was two years ago. She also tried to set me up with one of her grandsons ... But obviously it didn't work out. » he laughed, as Sam exclaimed « Dating a royal ? Ernest ? You lucky bastard, you should have climbed to that guy like a mussel to its rock ! » Brandon nodded with a nasty grin « Yes, Ernest, why didn't it work out ? ». The baker was now feeling a bit uncomfortable under their curiosity filled gazes « Well, we went on two dates and he was really nice, but it was obvious to him and everybody else at the time that my affections laid elsewhere. » he blushed. Sam pushed the issue a bit « But, Hayden wasn't back at the time ... Was it someone else ? » Ernest denied it « No, it was always him. ». Brandon snorted « Well, that's pathetic. » attracting a furious glare from Samuel « That's not pathetic, that's romantic. ». Ernest didn't say anything else, thinking exactly the same as Brandon.
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeLun 28 Jan - 5:20

Hayden knew he wasn't supposed to feel this jealous, but he couldn't help it. He just didn't have the right to it, since everything he had done himself. Of course Ernest had dated other people, Hayden had left him, why wouldn't he date other people? At least he had tried to move on. Was it selfish to be happy about that Ernest never moved on, because then they might now have been together today. What if Ernest had been engaged to someone else? What if another man was sharing his bed now? What if another man was planning his dream wedding with Ernest. It just hurt too much to think about. He refused to think about it. Things had turned out to be perfect, hadn't they? He would soon be married to this perfect man beside him, so what did the past matter? They had the future in front of them. He brushed every negative thought away for now and smiled at Ernest, not really knowing why he was smiling. He even ignored Brandon's stupid comments for now. He silently shipped his champagne and looked up curiously as the waiter finally brought them all their food. He stared down at his plate for such a long time, that he was sure the others were wondering why he wasn't eating. He finally lifted his fork, and stabbed it through one tortellini, almost moaning as soon as the taste hit his tongue. He really adored this dish, and Ernest knew that very well, but the thing was, he really had to watch his weight, especially before the wedding. He rolled his eyes as Ernest stabbed his own fork into Hayden's food to taste it, grinning at him. ''Prat.'' He muttered under his breath, before taking another bite, savoring it. ''So, Ernest.'' Brandon began again. ''Since the town seems pretty accepting, what about your parents? What do they say? Are they accepting?'' Hayden went pale as soon as Brandon mentioned Ernest's parents. He knew it was a very sore subject for Ernest, and he really didn't like to talk about it. A really tense silence settled, while Ernest stared down in his food, and then at Brandon, and back again. Hayden placed a reassuring hand on Ernest's thigh, not sure what else he could do now that Brandon had brought this up. Brandon was apparently too oblivious to notice the tense silence, or he just simply chose not to pay it any attention. ''They probably adore Hayden! Don't they? How could they not.'' The truth was, Hayden had never really talked that much with Ernest's mother, she always seemed to avoid him with a fierce passion.
Ernest Bloomfields
Ernest Bloomfields

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ relationship:
❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeLun 28 Jan - 20:21

Ernest offered a piece of his pizza for everybody, but Brandon was a meat eater - as he proudly claimed - Sam didn't want to eat too much rich food and Hayden was already attacking his pastas. To tease him a bit, the young man stole a mouthful of it, ignoring Hayden's scowl. As they started to eat, Brandon started the conversation again and as usual on sensitive topics. Ernest felt Hayden stiffen next to him and his own grip on his fork increased. « It's ... Complicated. » he admitted, albeit reluctantly « My father wasn't native from Stars Hollow. He was american, actually, from a very conservative family. When he learned I was gay, he tried to make me straight, and when it didn't work he left us, my mother and I, to live a romance with a girl twenty years younger than him. » he sighed « I learned I had two brothers and a little sister, three months ago. His new wife called me because she wanted them to meet their "older brother". » giving Hayden a reassuring smile, he continued « And my mother ... She's isn't homophobic at all, but she blames me for my father leaving, even if she will never admit it. She considered him to be the love of his life, and now she's alone, so ... » he shrugged helplessly « She met Hayden a few times but she's reluctant so spend time with me or with him. But it doesn't have anything to do with me being in love with another man. ». He gave a tensed smile, and resumed eating the pizza. Sam, lifting his head from his hamburger, changed the subject to something safer « Hays ? Your parents gave me a few items for you. I brought them in my luggage, you'll have to come to the hotel so I can give them to you. And I think Brandon brought you a few gifts too. ». Brandon smiled « Yes, do you want to open them now ? I brought a few with me, but the rest is in our room. »
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeMar 29 Jan - 0:55

Hayden squeezed Ernest's thigh reassuringly as he told about his parents. He was more than happy when Sam proceeded to change the subject, and he stared puzzled at him, and then at Brandon, eyes widening. He ignored Sam calling him Hays, since he was kind of used to it, he just didn't want Brandon to call him, or even not Sam, but the slip up was alright for now. Most people was calling him Hays, he could do little about it. ''You brought a few, you mean... You bought more? Exactly how much did you buy? You didn't have to!'' Hayden exclaimed, feeling bad all of a sudden. He knew Brandon only ever gave him expensive things, but they weren't even together anymore, and he was still receving gift. One would have been okay, but several. ''You really didn't have to.'' He said again, smiling guiltily at Brandon who just chuckled. ''Oh come on, Hayden. Everyone here knows how much you love gifts. And of course I bought a lot! Why wouldn't I? You deserve them! And it's not like you can shop in this god forsaken town, is it?'' Brandon glanced briefly at Ernest, before handing an oblong, thin package to Hayden who took it tentatively. ''You really shouldn't..'' He insisted again, slowly tearing the paper apart to reveal a box inside. He gasped as he saw the brand, and hurriedly removed the lid, only to reveal a gorgeous bordeaux red Louis Vuitton wool scarf. He traced the baby soft material reverently, looking like a child who had discovered christmas had arrived earlier. ''I have wanted this for ages.'' He breathed, jumping happily in his seat. ''Brandon. Oh my god.. Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! But I really can't accept this, can I? I.. This is expensive... And at least, you shouldn't have bought more.'' Brandon just smiled at him. ''That color always looked gorgeous on you, so of course I bought it for you. How could I not?'' He pushed another smaller present towards Hayden, and Hayden just stared. He really didn't want to receive all this presents. Why was he even receiving them? One gift would have been fine. But all this was too much, not that he wasn't happy, he was, mind you, but this was expensive presents. The next one was a Chanel perfume, Hayden's favorite. ''Is this your way of telling me that I stink?'' He chuckled, placing the present down beside him, while Brandon laughed, and told him that he would give him the others back at the Hotel or tomorrow. ''I'm sure Ernest gives you tons of presents like these whenever his salary allows it, doesn't he?'' Brandon asked, grinning at Ernest, obviously thinking that it was very unlikely, but Hayden was beaming at Ernest. ''He's the most thoughtful person when he gives presents.'' Hayden said proudly because it was true. ''I swear to good he over thinks every single present, and he probably spends hours deciding what's the most personal thing to give. He even brings flowers to my work and take me out for lunch.'' Hayden chuckled, while Sam was grinning broadly at Ernest, stage whispering that Hayden had Ernest completely whipped. ''Well, that all sounds very domestic.'' Brandon smiled falsely.
Ernest Bloomfields
Ernest Bloomfields

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ relationship:
❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeVen 15 Fév - 19:50

Ernest can feel the prancing jealousy beating slowly in his chest and grits his teeth painfully, trying to ignore it all, because Brandon can afford to buy those expensive gifts to Hayden whenever he wants too, and he can't bring himself to spoil it, especially after hearing his lovely fiancé praising him so tenderly. So he just smiles and resign himself to his temporary fate, the victim of that asshole's stupid derogatory comments. « I try my best to deserve someone as amazing as him. » he says with a shrug « I would give him the world and the moon on a plate if it was possible. He really does have me whipped. » he adds the last sentence as a sudden realization, as Sam laughs openly at him, soon joined by Hayden, as Brandon rolls his eyes sarcastically « I must say, the more I learn about you, Ernest, the more surprised I am of Hayden. He really did hide this part of himself when we were together, he always told me he loved real men. ». He smirks, before taking another gift and handling it to Hayden. Sam snaps before Ernest does - a fact of which he feels grateful for « What is your problem, Brandon ? Can't you see how happy Hayden is with Ernest ? When will you stop belittling him like that ? » but he doesn't stop there , and turns immediately to Hayden, practically fuming « And Hayden, when will you finally grow a pair of balls and stop hiding from conflicts ? You've been here with me all night, you've seen how unfairly Brandon treats your fiancé, I've seen it, you've heard everything he's said to minimize any of your accomplishments, but you've done nothing but bury your head in the sand because you're too much of a coward to stand up to yourself and for your own relationship, because you're scared of Brandon and always have been. » he snaps his fist on the table « Where is the Hayden I've grown to love and admire ? Do you care so much for his judgement that you'd rather stay silent under every single one of his insults ? ». Ernest is wincing and immediately puts his arms back where they were a few minutes ago, around his waist. Brandon is now smirking openly and says mockingly « It seems that our friend Sam just had too much to drink. ». Glaring at Brandon and Sam, Ernest jumps to Hayden's defense « Listen dude, Sam, I like you, but I won't stand by and let you insult Hayden. He's the bravest man I've ever had the chance to meet, so temper your words. ».
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeVen 15 Fév - 20:12

Hayden looked up stricken at Sam, fumbling for words but none came forth. He clutched the napkin in his hands he had gathered, eyes briefly flickering to Brandon. ''I...'' He trailed off as Ernest interrupted him, his too sweet boyfriend jumping to his defense, not even letting Sam tell the truth, even they everyone knew it at the table, no matter how little they wanted to admit it. Sam turned his glare on Ernest. ''He really does have you whipped. Stand up for yourself, Ernest! He may be your boyfriend, but it's okay to tell him that he sucks at it sometimes. Like now for instance. I'm sorry man, but really. Man up! Both of you!'' His gaze then softened as he looked at Ernest. ''You're like... Overly sweet, I want to puke rainbows, I'm not even kidding. You're like taken out of a fucking fairytale. You're Prince Charming. You're the good guy who will keep getting screwed if he doesn't stand up for himself. It won't make you love Hayden any less.'' Hayden was positively fuming now. '*Sam!'' He spoke up. ''I'm sitting right here, you know. Stop... Just stop it! Don't you dare tell us how we should work our relationship! You know nothing!'' Sam snorted at that. ''Maybe I know more than you think. I could easily figure out how everything works in your relationship. You'll bitch and whine, and Ernest will just cater to your every whim. Grow up, Hay! You'll lose the best thing in your life!'' Hayden's hands were trembling by how hard he was clutching the napkin in his hands. ''You don't know anything.'' He whispered, on the verge of a breakdown, which he wouldn't let himself have out in the public. He was too proud for that. ''I*m not letting anyone insult, Ernest! Brandon is not insulting him!'' It was weak. Even in his own ears, but he hurriedly brushed it away, not dwelling on it too much. Brandon looked way to smug, and Sam turned his glare on him this time. ''Back. Off.'' He said lowly. ''Now. Should we continue with this dinner?'' Everyone was quiet at this point, so Sam sighed loudly. ''Look guys. I'm sorry! But.. But.. God! You're so sickeningly perfect together. You balance each other out like no other. Hold on to that.'' Hayden had lost all appetite, he only managed to push his food around, until slowly bringing the fork up to his lips. He couldn't even bring himself to look up at anyone. He eyed his glass of wine, before downing it, pouring another glass, taking a large sip. ''Hay...'' Sam said softly. ''I'm sorry I snapped.''
Ernest Bloomfields
Ernest Bloomfields

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ relationship:
❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeVen 15 Fév - 22:03

Ernest has never felt more laughable and ridiculous in his entire life. So, this is what people see when they look at him ? The naive gullible Prince Charming, standing hands and foot to satisfy his sweet promised, the one facet character with nothing but his besotted smile and his manner and his unwavering love. Empty ... He was empty. Devoid of any anger, just some sadness, because no matter how hard he tried to be enough for Hayden, people would always find him inadequate. « I ... » he stammers « I think ... I'm sorry. » he finally utters « I'm just trying to be good enough » his usual smile is gone, and he swears he has never seen Brandon looking more victorious. Yes, he's pathetic. « I apologize. » he finally mumbles, looking at his fork like it's the most fascinating object in the world. Finally, he decides to be honest and whispers to Hayden « I just would do anything for you to stay with me, Hayz. Even though I'll never be enough for you. » he turns to Brandon « Sam is right. You've done nothing but spread negative comments all night long, because you were jealous of me getting to be with him, when you are waiting like a pathetic arsehole for him to come back to you. Well, news flash. He loves me, I love him, and you may be rich but you'll always be an idiot, whereas I'll always have him. » he looks at Hayden again with an apologetic face « I'm sorry, Hayz. I really didn't want your evening to be spoiled. And it's my fault. There's only so many insults I can take, and your ex has definitely reached that limit. ».
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeSam 23 Fév - 3:19

Hayden stared incredulously at Ernest, not believing his ears. ''What? Not good enough for me?'' He repeated dumbly, placing his fork back down, hurriedly swallowing down the food he had been chewing on. ''If you weren't good enough for me, I wouldn't be marrying you, for God's sake!'' He exclaimed. ''If I didn't think you were good enough for me, I wouldn't proudly tell everyone that you're my fiancé.'' Why couldn't Ernest understand? Why did he have to be so insecure all the time. Hayden loved him to death. How long would it take to prove that? Wasn't a marriage enough proof? Wasn't it enough that Hayden had settled down a place he absolutely didn't fit in. Wasn't it enough that he did everything to accommodate Ernest. Wasn't it enough that he had agreed to settle down somewhere he had never imagined would be his future. Why didn't Ernest see all these things? ''You're already doing everything you can for me.'' Hayden said softly, leaning in to kiss Ernest. Brandon looked at Ernest coldly. ''I am terribly confused, Ernest. Why do you assume that I am here to get Hayden back? Hayden is almost a married man. I don't do married men. My, my. Are you so insecure you assume all the wrong things?'' At this, Hayden turned to look at Ernest in confusion, agreeing with Brandon. ''He's not trying to get me back Ernest.. We're just friends. Friends visit each other, you know.'' Why was Ernest assuming that Brandon wanted him back? Of course he didn't. Brandon secretly grinned at this, continuing. ''I am not trying to get him back at all. Don't you worry your little head about that. Hayden has chosen to settle down.. Here... With you. Hasn't he? Why so insecure then? Hayden hates insecurity you know.'' Hayden stared at Brandon at this, snapping. ''Will you please just all shut up! Shut up! Just... Shut up!'' He was fuming. ''Can't we have a nice quiet dinner, without any of us arguing. This is getting stupid!'' He just couldn't believe what this had turned into. It was simply put, absolutely ridiculous.
Ernest Bloomfields
Ernest Bloomfields

❝ ADD A FRIEND ❞
☆ relationship:
❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeSam 23 Fév - 3:42

« Yeah right. » groans Ernest weakly. « Of course, sorry, I'm just being paranoid. » he lifts his hand to call for the waitress. Surprisingly, they don't have a lot of customers tonight, so she arrives hastily and asks « Is there something bothering you sir ? ». he smiles tightly « Can you bring them three Religieuses, three Éclairs au Café, two Divorcés, one Fraisier, one Framboisier and one Truffine when they are done with their plates ? » she nods and writes quickly on her notepad. « What are you doing, Ernest ? » wonders Sam outloud. Ernest brushes his hair with his fingers, touching his forehead and noticing the unappealing sweat on it. « I'm not feeling very well. » he admits « Headache. I think I'm going home. You don't have to come with me » he adds, turning toward Hayden « Just enjoy the rest of your dinner, and the pasties. I'll see you tomorrow, right ? » he gets up, and Brandon says with fake sympathy « Oh, you're not feeling well ? Don't worry. We'll take very good care of Hayden, won't we, Hayz ? ». Ernest snaps, to everyone's surprise, but he's too exhausted to even give a fuck about their opinion anymore « Don't call him that. ». All he knows is that he won't stand to be in the same room as Brandon for one more hour, and it doesn't matter if people consider this as escaping. Everything to finally get his head cleared of that arsehole. He goes to the young woman who served them earlier and offers her a kind smile because she looks nervous. He gives his credit card and tells her he wants to pay for the whole tablée, and leaves a very generous tip. He comes back to the table, nods at Brandon and Sam, muttering a low « It was nice to meet you, Sam. » not even bothering to salute his fiancé's ex. Maybe it's a mistake, Brandon will probably jump on the occasion to notice his rudeness to Hayden, since "find Ernest's flaws" has seemed to be the only game he wanted to play tonight. He leans and puts a long kiss on Hayden's lips, putting a lot of emotions in the act, before muttering a quick « I love you. » and going toward the door to finally leave.
Hayden Bell
+ ONCE UPON A TIME
Hayden Bell

❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitimeSam 23 Fév - 3:59

Hayden stared in confusion as Ernest said his goodbyes, placing a lingering kiss against his lips, before he slowly strolled towards the door. He threw his napkin down, scrambling to his feet, staring desperately at Ernest. ''Wait!'' He called. He couldn't let him go alone home. He knew it wasn't because he was feeling sick, but because he couldn't stand to be here anymore. Maybe he was even starting to feel ill, but that was because of everything that had happened during the dinner. Ernest tended to stress himself out with things, to the point where he got sick from it. He couldn't let him leave in this state. Especially not alone. He was a bit angered though. That Ernest chose to leave in the middle of dinner, without explaining too much. This dinner was bound to be a disaster apparently. ''I'm sorry, but I probably shouldn't let him walk home alone if he's feeling sick.'' Hayden looked at both men apologetically, feeling embarrassed for how the dinner was ending. ''I'm so, so sorry about this! I really am!'' Brandon nodded, trying to hide his true feelings as he stood up, leaning over the table to hug Hayden warmly. ''Just call if you need anything, alright? We'll see you tomorrow. This is not your fault. It's Ernest's.'' Hayden almost pushed him away at that. ''Hey! It's everyone's fault! You can't just blame one person for this disaster of a dinner!'' Brandon didn't want to start another fight so he just nodded and shrugged. Sam gave Hayden a hug too, telling him that it was alright, Ernest needed him more than anyone else now, and he was probably right. Hayden hurried out of the restaurant, forgetting everything about his fancy presents, and even his own coat. He finally caught up with Ernest, looping his arm through Ernest's, walking with him silently down the street. He knew they would both ignore what had happened. Hayden would try to start a fight, but Ernest would do everything in his might to avoid it, and shy away from it, and eventually, blame himself for everything, and get insecure all over again. It was always like that. Hayden sighed loudly, shaking his head as Ernest turned his head to look at him. He couldn't handle a fight right now. He just wanted to curl up in bed and sleep.
Contenu sponsorisé

❉ the boy is mine Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ❉ the boy is mine   ❉ the boy is mine Icon_minitime

❉ the boy is mine

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1